Check us out on Facebook - link at the bottom of this page
Our players come from Legend HS, Ponderosa HS, Chaparral HS, Lutheran HS, and Colorado Early College
It's not about rugby. It's about young men.
It's not about making a championship team. It's about making championship boys.
Boys that will be forever strong.
Success isn't owned, it's leased, and rent is due from kickoff to the final whistle
2013 D3 STATE CHAMPIONS
2015 D2 STATE RUNNERS UP
2018 D2 STATE RUNNERS UP
2019 D1 3RD PLACE *
2019 D2 3RD PLACE
2021 D1 STATE RUNNERS UP
2022 D1 3RD PLACE
2023 D2 STATE CHAMPIONS
How To Set Up A Rugby Xplorer Member Profile (required before you register for the season).
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/aZjB1uoHm20
2. Enter in your personal email (not a role-specific email; RX assigns permissions to individual people, it doesn’t require multiple logins for different organizations)
3. You may see “You don't have a Rugby ID,” not to worry as once you enter more details the system will be able to pair you with your imported profile
4. Select sign me up, and you will be redirected to enter in your personal details
5. MAKE SURE that USAR National is selected and not Rugby Australia
6. If you see “We have found some profiles that might be you!” Please select your profile and click continue.
7. You will be redirected to the Rugby Xplorer profile homepage
How To Register on Rugby Xplorer for Rugby Colorado Season 2022-23
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/3bzRqKJA0ao
1. Login to your Member Profile
2. Select Register in the upper left hand corner
3. Click on Find A Club
4. Select the person you are planning to register (you may have children as linked accounts)
5. Search for Titan Rugby using zip code 80138, select your club (Titan Rugby, Colorado, Youth and HS Council) and select next
6. Choose the registration options applicable to you (player). You can only register to one role at a time.
7. View the personal information of the person you are registering (you can edit this information later, this step ensures this is the correct person)
8. Upload a profile photo (or skip depending on whether this is required by your competition)
9. Update your emergency contact information and answer any other questions
10. Review your Registration Summary
11. Agree to the Terms and Conditions
12. Enter your Payment information to complete your registration
If you encounter problems, reach out to email@example.com for help.
We plan to work again this year with Titan Rugby Alumnus Josh Collin for our strength and conditioning program.
You will need to download the app Train Heroic to your phone to keep track of your workouts. Create an account and contact Coach Evert for details on how to link up with Josh on the app.
To keep up with Titan Rugby happenings during the off-season (June - December), join our Remind group by texting the message @trfc-off to the number 81010
We gladly accept any donations. We are a chapter of the Douglas County Educational Foundation, a 501(c)(3) corporation, and your contribution is tax-deductible within the limits of the law.
Contact Greg Andersen or Coach Evert if you wish to donate.